The main goal and scope of NCFIC-18 is to provide a platform for researchers, analysts, students and technology people to join together and discuss their topic of interest in a better and healthier way. This also helps to create a technology group to report and review the current progress of technology in the field of Computer Science and its Applications. The conference attempts to demystify the grey areas under the scope of IT and Computer Research and also explores new vistas of Information Technology needed in the IT era, as the computer technologies are affecting nearly every facet of human endeavor.
The selected papers will be considered for publication in MES Journal of Technology and Management (ISSN : 09763724).
INSTRUCTION TO AUTHORS
- The authors are encouraged to submit their full paper in PDF format:
- Only original paper which have not been published or submitted elsewhere will be considered.
- Submission should not exceed Six -A4 size pages in length.
- Paper will be formatted with times new roman font with a font size of 12points and 1.5 spacing.
- Papers should be submitted in IEEE conference format.
- Full paper should include: Title of the paper, name(s)of the author(s), affiliation and Email address
CALL FOR PAPER (but are certainly not limited to):
- Big data analysis.
- Internet of things.
- AI and machine learning.
- Data mining and knowledge discovery and information management.
- Image processing and computer vision.
- Speech and natural language processing.
- Cloud cluster grid and P2P computing.
- Wireless and sensor networks.
- Software engineering.
- Soft computing techniques.
- Pattern recognition.
- Human computer interaction.